Additional Parts Required
Spot Clean Only
More about this item
Possible Dreams Santa Figurine "Drumroll"
Possible Dreams Santa figurines have been hand-made since 1985 with proprietary Clothtique stiffened fabric and are designed in the United States by Ann Dezendorf exclusively for Department 56 with signature brass tag.
- Handcrafted from high-quality "Clothtique Stiffened Fabric". They are hand-painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- Santa wearing his customary red suit with faux fur trim, black belt and black boots holding a drum and drumstick
- Measures 10.5" high x 7" wide x 7.5" long
- Hand-painted resin face, beard and hands
- Truly elegant piece for any tabletop or mantle
- Beautiful jolly face with rosy cheeks
I will ship to Canada and the United States
Please email me if you have any questions.
I offer combined shipping on many items shipped from my store on the same day